Monday, February 3, 2014

My Top 13 of 2013: For those with a short attention span!



As you know I always write a stupid long Year End Review, but for those of you who have lost your desire to read I have compiled My Top 13 of 2013.  So check it out and if you are curious about more you and always check out the entire 2013 Year End Review: Musicga!  Thank you for sharing the year with me. Big things ahead!

love,
Shelley

My Top 13 of 2013

1. I wrote over 356 Haikus! (I will post some soon!)

2. Attuned two more students to Reiki!

3. Was featured on the Sony Christmas R&B Hits Compilation.

4. Rocked Michfest with my rendition of "Invincible" by Pat Benatar.

5. Played Mamapalooza and Pussypaolooza.

6. Hosted two blaKbüshe Wellness Days.

7. Shot a video with Rebellum for "Heart Seed."

8. Taught lots of yoga and hosted a yoga workshop/show with M'Balia (MB) in Philadelphia.

9. Wrote and directed my first comedy sketch with American Candy.

10. Was part of the "Medusa/Asudem" video with Kelly Horrigan and Lee Free.

11. Played at BAM Café two times (blaKbüshe and American Candy).

12. Debuted Phellatio Gonzalez feat. Jeff Jeudy, Jerome Jordan, V. Jeffery Smith, Matsu, Akie Bermiss, Sharief Hobley, Shawn Banks and special guest Garrett Shider, Jr.

13. "blaK Girls" is featured in the independent film Homecoming directed by Eugene Ashe.


Click HERE to Read the full 
2013 Year End Review: Musicga!


No comments:

Post a Comment